Mothers on the Frontline is founded and run by mothers of children with mental health challenges to promote caregiver healing and children’s mental health advocacy through storytelling.
Our vision is a world in which mental health is destigmatized, respected and prioritized as an integral part of the overall health of individuals, families, and communities.
What we do:
- Help communities and organizations develop storytelling skills among its members for advocacy and healing.
- Offer a platform for mothers and other central caregivers to share their stories and help caregivers know that they are not alone.
- Make first-person stories available to help policymakers and the public better understand how mental health intersects with other aspects of a child’s and family’s life.
- Help mental health advocacy organizations improve their community outreach and support through storytelling workshops and trainings.
- Elevate, honor, and support caregiving and caregivers through our May Children’s Mental Health Month and November Caregiver Month Information Campaigns.
We are a 501(c)3 non-profit organization